1. What is your elevator pitch – briefly stated, who is MyRegistry?
MyRegistry is a universal gift registry system where members can add any item from any store in the world on to one easy to manage gift list. MyRegistry also provides gift registry software to over 300 retailers, tying them together in a universal network so niche retailers can take part in the 300 billion dollar gift industry.
2. How long has MyRegistry been in business?
3. What inspired the launch of the site?
Our CEO realized that there was a void in the marketplace for a gift registry that can cross borders between stores and give the consumer whatever they want from wherever they want.
4. In what way does MyRegistry utilize Affiliate Marketing?
We suggest a wide variety of affiliate partners’ websites for our members to select gifts from. We work with over 1000 partners in many verticals that sell great items for gift giving occasions.
5. What makes MyRegistry unique from competitor websites – specifically, what is provided to the brand through the Affiliate Partnership?
We are the only company providing a gift registry software for affiliate websites. Many of the companies that have implemented our software have seen explosive growth in gift sales, but all of our partners see additional sales as a result of our partnership.
6. What are the key determining factors when looking for new Affiliate Programs to join – what do you look for in a Merchant partner?
We try to identify companies who are selling products that brides and expecting parents will want as gifts. We also have a great Christmas registry business, so general gifting items do well in Q4. If your company sells products that fall within our sweet spots, then we can be a great affiliate partner for you, and you are a great candidate for our software.
7. What is the best way that a Merchant can help support their partnership with you? i.e., do you rely on regular newsletters, fresh banners, updated product links, etc?
If you think that we can be a good partner for your brand, then reach out to us directly to talk about it. Do not let your account run low on ShareASale, because larger publishers will not want to work with you.
Fill in the blanks:
8. “I love it when Merchants _________________”
Want to work together to really optimize our partnership. Especially when they are excited about implementing the gift registry system on their website.
9. “I don’t love it as much when Merchants __________________”
Bombard me with emails too frequently.
What are some other ways I can find out about awesome ShareASale Affiliates?
Did you know ShareASale has a new Recruiting Tool? It’s true.
This tool allows you to perform searches for prospective Affiliates both on ShareASale and off. Your prospects can then be organized and contacted all right from the platform! Easy breezy.
If you are interested, just let us know by sending an email toShareASale@ShareASale.com!
I’m an Affiliate AND a Rockstar, how do I get in on this action?
If you are a ShareASale Affiliate and interested in being featured in this series, please contact us at ShareASale@ShareASale.com for consideration.