1. What is your elevator pitch – briefly stated, who is Sunshine Rewards? Sunshine Rewards is a cash back and coupon community.
We focus on not only finding deals for our members but keeping them active on the site with surveys, contests, and product reviews.
2. How long has Sunshine Rewards been in business?
It’s hard to believe but we will be celebrating 10 years in January!
3. What inspired the launch of the site?
I wanted to find a way to be an affiliate marketing but also share my revenue with my readers. It was the perfect way to earn a living myself but also help other people save and earn money.
4. In what way does Sunshine Rewards utilize Affiliate Marketing?
We post coupons for merchants and also share a part of our commission with our members as a cash back rebate. We also use aggregated affiliate datafeeds to help our members find products.
5. What makes Sunshine Rewards unique from competitor websites – specifically in what is provided to the brand through the Affiliate Partnership?
We have a close relationship to our members so there is a lot of trust between them and us. We don’t promote just any deals but rather look specifically for what we know appeals to our audience. We are not only helping our members to find good deals but also helping to match them with merchants that will give them the best shopping experience possible.
6. What are the key determining factors when looking for new Affiliate Programs to join – what do you look for in a Merchant partner?
We look for active affiliate management because we like to know that the affiliate program is set up for success. We want to work with programs that have strong conversion rates, easily navigated websites, and the willingness to work closely with partners.
7. What is the best way that a Merchant can help support their partnership with you? i.e., do you rely on regular newsletters, fresh banners, updated product links, etc.?
One of the most important things a merchant can do is correctly use coupon links so that we are able to pick them up through the datafeed. Too many times they enter them as text or banner links only and we don’t end up catching them. Another big key is to let us know what is selling for them. When we know what products sell best for merchants and what times of year, it helps us to be able to better understand how we should be promoting the merchant.
— sunshinerewards (@sunshinerewards) July 19, 2016
8. Fill in the blank: “I love it when Merchants ___________.”
“I love it when Merchants are willing to try new things like product reviews, flash deals, and affiliate commissions. When the merchant goes the extra step, I will too. “
9. Fill in the blank: “I don’t love it as much when Merchants ____________.”
“I don’t love it as much when Merchants accept me into their program but then expect immediate results or they threaten to kick me out. “
What are some other ways I can find out about awesome ShareASale Affiliates?
Did you know ShareASale has a new Recruiting Tool? It’s true.
This tool allows you to perform searches for prospective Affiliates both on ShareASale and off. Your prospects can then be organized and contacted all right from the platform! Easy breezy.
If you are interested, just let us know by sending an email toShareASale@ShareASale.com!
I’m an Affiliate AND a Rockstar, how do I get in on this action?
If you are a ShareASale Affiliate and interested in being featured in this series, please contact us at ShareASale@ShareASale.com for consideration.