Today’s tip is all about saving you time when it comes to reviewing the many applications that will try to be a part of your Merchant Program.
First, you will want to open your Edit Account Settings page from your homepage and go to the Add Custom Approval Rules page near the bottom of the list.
The Custom Approval Rules page allows you to set specific application rules, as defined on the page itself:
- Custom Application rules are applied to all affiliates who request to join your program.
- An applying affiliate’s data is compared against all of your active rules in the order of their priority.
- If a rule is matched and the rule’s ‘Stop Processing More Rules’ is set to YES, no further rules will be tested.
- If an applicant does not meet any rules, your default auto approval setting takes precedence.
- Rules may be deleted or turned off at any time.
You can also set approval rules based on criteria such as the Affiliates location, their account details, any promotional techniques they use, or if they have adult content. It’s that easy to save you time!