Internal Creatives are mainly made up of different size logo files and can help boost your program in a number of ways. First and foremost, your logo will help Affiliates identify you when they are searching for Merchant Programs within the ShareASale network.
To upload the various sizes go to the Internal Creative page by clicking on the Tools button on their ShareASale homepage and then on “Internal Creatives” as shown below.
This is the Internal Creative page, the Merchant’s logo is used on various pages in the interface to promote their Merchant Program. The five areas are:
1. Main Logo – This image is the default logo and is displayed on the Merchant details page.
2. Search Results Logo – This image is displayed in the Merchant profile in Merchant search results.
3. Product Showcase Logo Small – If the Merchant has a product datafeed, this image is displayed when Affiliates create Product Showcases for the products.
4. Product Showcase Logo Popout – If the Merchant has a product datafeed, this image is displayed when Affiliates create Product Showcases for the products and choose the pop-up option.
5. ShareASale Merchant Match – To be utilized by ShareASale to help recruit individual Affiliates from local events, conferences, and other introduction points. This is a great way to promote your Merchant Program.
These are simple ways to promote to Affiliates, especially the Merchant Match and Product Showcase. We highly recommend you taking advantage of this as soon as possible!