I love dogs. And I love Halloween. Now, some of you might think it is too early to think about a costume… but basically it never is. :)
So – I wanted to make a fun, interactive piece of creative for my blog that showed my readers how these two fun things could go together. This entire process took about 4 minutes and I will show you how to do the same.
The Final Fun & Interactive Piece of Creative
2. Navigate to the "Make-A-Page" Tool
3. Enter in the Keyword that you would like to feature on your blog
4. Add and remove products using the green icons on the left (add) and the red x box on the right (remove).
5. Customize your borders, text, and link colors if you wish...
6. Use the Aff Track box to track clicks and sales specifically from this blog post by entering in a name or shortname of the post you are working on. This will help later when you are wondering how well this creative performed!
7. Click the "Gallery Preview" in the top right to change to Gallery mode, and when you are ready - click the "Get Code". All you'll need to do is copy and paste that code into your blog and you will have your Gallery!