“Holidays” and “Healthy” are two terms that go together about as well as oil and water. Most of us over-indulge during this season of big dinners, delicious desserts and lots of spirits; making health and fitness gifts incredibly timely.
We’ve gathered up a few ideas to kick start your Fitness Gift Guide below. For information on joining these Merchant Programs on ShareASale, scroll down to the bottom.
1. Get Active, Eat Better and Manage Weight with a FitBit
Track your steps, distance, and calories with Zip™, One™, and now Flex™, our newest activity tracker. Choose the tracker that fits your day the best.
2. Clever Training – Fitness, Run, Cycle, Swim
Fitness Gear, Fitness Watches, Heart Rate Monitors, GPS Watches, Stopwatches, Garmin Fitness Watches, Compex, Polar Timers, Timex, Nike. One stop shop for Triathletes, Marathoners and endurance athletes of all skill levels.
3. Kbands Training | Resistance Training | Athletic Performance and Fitness
Are you looking to lose weight or take your athletic abilities to the next level? If so then KBANDS TRAINING and Trevor Theismann is here to help you achieve your goals. Choose from a number of different training programs with Kbands that will optimize your results fast.
4. Stock up on Running Shoes & Fitness Gear at Reebok.com!
The next generation Reebok CrossFit Nano 2.0 is here! You the community have asked for more flexibility and breathability while maintaining stability in your footwear.
5. Shop Barefoot Yoga for all the Yogi’s in your Life!
The source for quality yoga supplies, yoga clothing and yoga mats at affordable prices since 1998.
6. For Even More Yoga Supplies – Check out EverythingYoga.com
Everything you need for your next yoga class including yoga clothes, yoga mats and bags, books, DVDs and an active yoga community at Everything Yoga!
7. For Athletic Shoes and Sporting Apparel – Head over to Adidas.com!
Comfortable is the way to work out, and that’s why the men’s adidas Fitted Short Sleeve Tee shirt is made with climacool® ventilation that keeps the heat off your back.
8. For Mountain & Road Bike Parts, Clothing and More – Shop JensonUSA
With over 20,000 items in stock, expert customer service, and a state-of-the-art 74,000 sq ft facility, Jenson USA prides itself on being the best place for cyclists to buy from, vendors to sell to, and employees to work for. In fact, the ultimate focus at Jenson is to create an over-the-top customer experience at every opportunity.
9. For Balance Training, Shop IndoBoard.com
A complete line of unique balance training devices for both fun and physical training.
10. Add Intensity to any Workout with a Weight Vest from Hyperwear.com!
The 10lb. Hyper Vest PRO weighted vest features a revolutionary control system and fabric described as the best weight vest by Men’s Health Magazine.
Trisha Fawver saysOctober 16, 2013 at 10:53 pm
Thanks for the Hyperwear & Everything Yoga mentions!