Well folks, I can hardly believe it is already the the thirteenth and final week of the ShareASale Spring Fling promotion. It’s been great fun shipping out our prize boxes to the lucky weekly winners, and bringing you weekly festive holidays to celebrate. Before we present today’s festive holiday, we just wanted to say thank you again to all the wonderful Affiliates and Merchants that have participated!
Today we celebrate National Bicycle Day!
During the Summer season, a leisurely bike ride along the Lakeshore path in Chicago can be a wonderful way to spend a sunny day. A number of Chicagoans and ShareASalers use their bicycle as a way to commute to work or even run errands around town.
Chicago currently has more than 170 miles of on-street protected, buffered and shared bike lanes.
Since it is National Bicycle Day, I have formed a list of ideas you can do to take part in this Holiday along with future riding endeavors:
- Find a bicycle path or a city attraction such as a beach or museum to bike to.
- Take part in a charity bicycle event to support the local community or a cause.
- Have a pet you would like to take with you? Grab a basket and take them on a stroll!
- You might be thinking “Wouldn’t this be so much more fun if someone else could come along?” Well, all it takes is one (or more!) willing riders to hop on a tandem bicycle with you.
- Looking to purchase a bike? Reuse and recycle by looking online or in-store for vintage bicycles. In my opinion, the more colorful the better!
- Be environmentally friendly, and save your hard earned money by commuting to work via bicycle.
- Last but surely not least, do as your parents always told you, wear a helmet! Safety first people.
Watch as our Client Services Representative, Morgan, chooses our winners for the Spring Fling National Bicycle Day!
Congrats to this week’s winners. We hope you enjoy the Disco bicycle bells and maybe you can spruce up your wheels with the fresh cash arriving soon!