License Plate Links!
License Plate Links are basically shortened custom URLs (hence the name License Plate) that are meant to be used in a social media environment where every character counts!
Find It: Links Tab > Create A Custom Link
Now – It’s just four simple steps to create your very own custom link (aka license plate link) for easy social media sharing.
- Choose Merchant
- Choose Destination URL (where do you want your follower to land on the Merchant site?)
- Select Yes! on Create License Plate Link option.
- Activate Social Sharing Functions! (optional)
|Craft Cravings @CraftCravings||May 31, 2013|
|4 HOURS ONLY! save up to 25% on select popular online classes from Craftsy! Learn a new skill on your own schedule! http://shrsl.com/?~3p97|
And if you activate the social sharing functions, when a viewer clicks on the link, the landing page will look something like this…
Social Sharing Functions are neat because:
- It can be re-tweeted
- Shared on Facebook
- Shared via Email
- You can see how many people have viewed this page, from this link.
- Viewers can like (or dislike) the page