Howdy Readers! It’s time again for another Fun Friday Post. As many of you may know, ShareASale is open Monday through Friday from 9am to 6pm Central Time. There is a lot of silliness that happens during office hours, but the most fun comes after 6pm … and let’s be honest, sometimes it’s more like 5:30.
So today I’ve put together ShareASale’s Top Ten After Hours Activities:
10. Show our holiday cheer with decorations, costumes and lots of snacks.
9. Flex our artistic talent – maybe build a mosaic for the ShareASale Timeline.
8. Dress up in one of our many Halloween costumes and get coffee at Starbucks.
7. Lounge around and socialize on giant bean bag chairs scattered about the office.
6. Check out a book from the Brooks Hatlen Tribute Library.
5. Compete in heated games of bubble hockey – Redwings vs. Blackhawks.
4. Participate in random office games constructed by our fearless leader, Brian Littleton.
3. Grow our knowledge with a little learning in the ShareASale Classroom.
2. Challenge each other in competitive doubles ping pong matches.
And the #1 favourite ShareASale after hours activity is…
1. Pranks, Pranks and More Pranks.
– The Slothstronaut: Replace desk picture frames with the Slothstronaut.
– The Rubber Chicken: Hide a squeaky rubber chicken under the chair.
– The Mouse Switch: Switch your wireless mouse with theirs, keeping the USB in tact. Move mouse at will … must be close to subject.
Leave A Comment