We are excited to announce the release of the ShareASale Merchant Interface Generation 6!
*insert your personal happy dance here*
You can take a look at our new makeover when you log into your merchant account.
Much of the tools within the interface have remained the same in functionality. However, the look and organization of the tools has changed dramatically. The biggest changes and newest functions to note include the following:
- The ShareASale Hockey Puck: Located in the upper left hand corner, the hockey puck guides merchants to the Home Page, Help Center, Deposit Page, and/or Saved Reports.
- Saved Reports: Merchants now have the ability to save recent report queries. You may opt to save the settings of favorite reports and recall them later for use.
- Search Function: With the new search function, merchants can search their affiliates, groups, text links, banners, widgets, videos, transactions, the help center and more in one central area.
- Quick Navigation Sidebar: Easily find all the tools and resources you need with the visual pull out menus organized by affiliate program management tasks.
- Main Page Social Announcements: Keep up to date on all the latest ShareASale Blog news and happenings in the ShareASale Affiliate Aquarium with the homepage realtime scroll.
- Homepage Graphs: These graphs quickly pull from your reports to graphically display Program Vitals (EPC, Voids, Avg. Commission, etc) and Weekly Progress (Clicks, Gross Sales, Net Sales, etc).
In conjunction with the new merchant interface, ShareASale Client Services will host training webinars twice a day for the next two weeks. Webinars will be held daily at 12:00pm and 4:00pm Central Time.
Webinar schedule is located here…