Wanted to give you all an idea of how things went for Affiliates and Merchants on ShareASale this past week on Cyber Monday.
Here are some highlights:
- Overall, Black Friday was nearly a 100% jump from last year (measured on overall Gross Sales)
- About 35% more Affiliates participated – which is great – but also shows that a lot of growth was from existing Affiliates – which is also great. :) (Congratulations!)
- Both Black Friday and Cyber Monday saw huge jumps compared to the growth between 2007 and 2008.
- There was approximately a 50% increase in usage of the Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deals Database
- Cyber Monday saw 95% increased transaction activity compared to last year.
Congratulations to all the Merchants and Affiliates who put in the time and preparation towards these special shopping days – it paid off. !! :)
Remember that every Monday until the 25th, historically, lends even better results … so keep those sites running and those carts converting. :)