Well… my plan to post every day of the Summit was thwarted by an extremely busy conference schedule and a lack of sleep. There is a kind of feeling you get after 3 days at a conference in Las Vegas…it is beyond explaining but is unique in every way.
Anyhow – some musings on the show…
1. It was a true pleasure to see all of you again (old friends) and to make so many new friends as well.
2. Thank you Shawn Collins and Thank you Missy Ward for all that you do with your event, as well as all of the littlet hings that you did specifically for me to make this a succesfull and profitable show for me.
3. To everyone who came by, helped out, or offered their help with our booth – my sincere thanks. You all were amazing and our booth experiment was definitely a success.
4. To Deb Carney – Thank you for your unbelievable help in resolving the situation with the “We have drums, but no drumsticks” problem. You were a hero for our event for sure!
5. If you were up there on stage with me (there were 3 guitarists I believe, some drummers, some singers, and a bassist) please shoot me an email. I didn’t know everyone who came up and was unable to grab names as I was fairly busy on the Piano. :) It was a blast playing with you all. The videos are circulating, just check video.affiliatesummit.com.
6. I was truly humbled and honored to be given a “Pinnacle Award” on Monday night as the “Affiliate Marketing Advocate” for 2006. The list of nominees was impressive, and a huge congratulations to all nominees and winners of these awards.
The full list of awards includes:
Affiliate of the Year: Scott Hazard
Affiliate Manager of the Year: Angel Djambazov
Exceptional Merchant: Amazon.com
Affiliate Marketing Advocate Award: Brian Littleton
Best Blogger: Jim Kukral
Wayne Porter Affiliate Marketing Legend: Todd Crawford
Check out AffiliateTip.com to see a writeup on the awards and Affiliate Summit.
Oh yeah, and here is a picture of the ShareASale Team at the awards ceremony for your viewing pleasure.