As we get ready for the stretch run into holiday shopping, I wanted to continue to share with you individual merchants who I think stand out from the crowd based on a variety of factors…
Today we are focusing on JensonUSA (www.jensonUSA.com) – leading online supplier of bicycle parts and accessories.
JensonUSA.com has been a ShareASale merchant for about a year and change, coming on board in May of 2005 – and since then has established a very solid record both statistically, as well as how they treat their affiliates. If you are an affiliate who utilizes coupons or deals as a traffic mechanism, you’ll be happy to know that JensonUSA does consistantly provide deals through the ShareASale Deals Database, as shown below:
Justin from JensonUSA.com shared with me some thoughts on why their program is strong (and growing), here is what he came up with:
- We have a high conversion ratio and average sale of over $100, yielding a nice EPC metric.(See EPC graph, current 30day EPC is $15.00)
- Jenson USA encourages affiliates to market through pay-per-click campaigns. Our guidelines are very open… we ask affiliates to refrain from bidding on “Jenson USA”, “www.JensonUSA.com” and that’s really about it. With our datafeed recently quadrupling in size, there are many, many untapped products/keywords for which there is no/little competition. A real opportunity for PPC-savvy affiliates…
- We have a low-price guarantee, as well as a fully automated online pricematch tool. In the event a customer finds a lower price, they can get a price adjustment right in their browser window with the new price shown at checkout. That means customers can shop with confidence, helping your traffic convert.
- Strong customer service is the cornerstone of our business.
We like to brag about our Bizrate scores:
- Personal support is available on ABestWeb’s ShareASale forum, telephone, email, or IM. We don’t hide behind a faceless email address – I’m a real person that affiliates can contact anytime for help.
- Cool things we provide:
In addition to the datafeed and FTP/datafeed tools provided directly through ShareASale, Jenson USA also provides an external datafeed in .XML format for advanced users. The XML format is ideal for affiliates that want to import our feed into their own backend database. It contains all the usual datafeed fields like price, name, etc… but also many more attributes such as stock status, flags for items that include free shipping, now/was pricing, and more. Any affiliate can access it for free.
- In addition to web / mail order sales, Jenson USA also maintains a full service local bike shop. Customers can select “in-store pickup” at checkout and have their items held at our store for pickup. These will track just like any other transaction, which means that affiliates can earn commission even on “local” sales where the customer is buying “in person”.
- In summary I would just like to emphasize that Jenson USA is running a program that affiliates can be proud about participating in. Bicycling is a great, healthy, outdoor activity that anyone can do and affiliates can feel good about promoting.
Thanks to Justin for providint that insight into the JensonUSA.com program – if you would like to read more about the program or to join, please click here