Based on an excellent recommendation from an affiliate – we are launching our “Merchant Focus” series which, over the course of the next few weeks will highlight and describe some high quality merchant programs on the ShareASale Network that we think offer excellent revenue opportunities for affiliates.
We’ll be attempting to highlight one merchant per day, and the series will last several weeks as there are a lot of merchants that we need to spotlight!
Somebody had to be first, and today’s feature will be:
SameDayMusic.com – ShareASale merchant # 9485
For those that prefer to read in summary fashion, here is a bullet list of why we think this merchant stands out…
1. Generous, and retroactive sliding scale commissions. If you generate a certain gross sales number in a given month, they will not only bump your commission but also re-adjust past commissions in that month to your new level.
2. High quality, consumer friendly website and ecommerce platform/policies.
3. Extensive datafeed and creative available.
4. High quality affiliate support from a dedicated AM.
In covering all of those points in more detail:
On May 1st, ShareASale welcomed SameDayMusic to the network. In addition to the new product lines, SameDayMusic brings an exciting offer to the network and some unique new features for ShareASale affiliates.
SameDayMusic sells a wide variety of musical instruments from guitars to drums, recording gear to computer music. Twelve months of the year, musical instruments is a large, profitable niche- and during the Christmas holiday season, musical instruments are among the top selling gifts each year throughout all consumers. In its industry, SameDayMusic is growing
fast: serving over 125,000 customers in just a few years in the business.
1. Commission levels: SameDayMusic boasts a high-payout offer with ShareASale: up to 9.5% commissions on average orders of $275 and a 1-year cookie. Here’s a look at SameDayMusic’s commission offer:
|Base Commission: 5%
|$2,500+ in sales per month
|$5,000+ in sales per month
|$10,000+ in sales per month
When you reach any of the above levels during a current month, your commissions will be adjusted so that all sales in that month are given at the boosted commission rate.
2. There are a few things that I found extremely helpful when I was a customer at SameDayMusic prior to having them join on as a merchant…
The first was the shopping experience itself:
I’ve highlighted two things… The first was the extensive customer reviews that allowed me to look up what other musicians had said about individual products… Being a “part-time” musician myself, I wanted to hear what others said about the specific qualities of individual instruments… not just what the marketing team put together. These reviews were instrumental in helping me decide not only which product to purchase, but also gave me an increased sense of customer confidence….
Notice on this screen as well that these products are set to ship out on the same day they are purchased…hence the name. :) When a musician decides they want a certain instrument…they want it as soon as possible – and SameDayMusic was able to give that to me.
Secondly, as shown on the screen show below, their support did not end the moment that I hit the “Order” button:
The online order tracker helped me determine when my shipment was going to arrive… I actually had a unique experience with this because I needed the product shipped to a different location – The good news is that they had a “Consumer Help” phone number which, when called, provided an excellent level of support and I was able to receive my shipment very easily.
3. SameDayMusic also offers a huge, content rich data feed with over 6,000 products and five custom fields. The SameDayMusic feed offers advanced categorization, a product popularity tag, shipping cost data and the standard ShareASale feed fields. You may have noticed the ad below in the datafeed section if you have already researched SameDayMusic….
I’ve also included one of their creatives to give you an example…
4. SameDayMusic’s affiliate manager, Mike Payne, provides personal, one-on-one partnership management and free consultations to any ShareASale affiliate. If you’d like to learn more about the SameDayMusic affiliate program, check out their ShareASale merchant listing and contact Mike Payne. We’re glad to have SameDayMusic in our network, be sure to say hello when you see them!
If you would like to learn more about this program or join, please click here to be taken to their detailed listing.
So – that’s it… Welcome to the “Merchant Focus”, we hope you enjoy reading about some outstanding ShareASale Merchants over the course of the next few weeks….