Join us at a variety of events in Q4 to learn how Awin and ShareASale can drive sales and increase revenue for your affiliate channel.
The Q4 busy season may be right around the corner, but it won’t stop us from sharing how the Awin Group can optimize your affiliate activity with the innovative technology solutions and best-in-class partnership opportunities available on our platform. Find Awin and ShareASale at the following events this September and October and learn more:
- SubSummit, September 21-23, Dallas: The world’s largest conference dedicated to D2C subscriptions, where Awin’s Partner Development & Acquisition Manager Jeannine Crooks will be hosting a Snack & Learn session called, “Are you ready to start an affiliate program? 5 things to consider”
- FinCon, September 22-25, Austin: A digital marketing event for anyone creating personal finance content on the internet
- Digiday Publishing Summit, September 27-29, Miami: A three day event discussing how media companies are building modern, sustainable business models in these challenging times
- PMA Fall Conference, September 28-29, Virtual: The PMA’s second virtual conference this year for affiliate marketing education, outreach and networking, featuring Jeannine Crooks on the Compliance Council panel, Singleview CEO Mark Kuhillow’s session on the future of attribution, and Awin’s Content Analyst Rob Davinson presenting, “Move fast without breaking things: How the affiliate channel is helping businesses surf the wave of martech innovation”
- Shoptalk Fall Meetup, October 19-21, Virtual: Connect online with thousands of members of the retail community through meetings and interactive small-group content
- Influencer Marketing Show London, October 21, Virtual: A one-day conference enabling brands, agencies, tech providers and content creators to build relationships, with inspiring content to increase your profits in influencer marketing
- Ad World, October 27-29, Virtual: One of the largest online events for digital marketers in the world, where over 70,000+ of the brightest minds in advertising will collide to learn, share secrets and connect to help take your business to the next level
In addition to contacting our team via each event’s networking portal to learn more about how Awin and ShareASale can enhance your performance marketing activity, you can connect with us at any time by arranging a call or reaching out via LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.