ShareASale was founded in 2000, and since then the company’s scope and core mission has remained unchanged: to provide customer-centric affiliate marketing solutions and cutting-edge technology known for speed, efficiency, and accuracy.
But there is another aspect of the brand that has remained unchanged throughout its nearly two-decade long run: the ShareASale logo. The prominent, bold font utilizing all capital letters underscored our legacy in the industry as one of the leading platforms available in the US, with the contrasting gold star reflecting our multifaceted mission that aligns with the five points:
- OUR CUSTOMERS: We strive to go the extra mile to provide a unique and straightforward experience regarding our customers’ problems, suggestions, and other support needs. In every instance, we seek to be proactive in our problem-solving and provide superior customer service that exceeds what is received daily throughout business.
- OUR PRODUCT:Of paramount importance is the quality, stability, and usability of our core product: the ShareASale performance marketing platform. We are committed to bringing new and innovative ideas to the market to advance the industry and solve challenges within the channel. Our product is what we compete on and it is our goal to have the most recognized and favored product in industry.
- OUR RESPONSIBILITY: ShareASale will always look for ways to help our industry, colleagues, friends, charities, and other organizations that strive to make our shared community better. If a friend or customer is looking for corporate support for a worthy cause, we wish to be the first in line.
- OUR VALUES: Of number one importance to our company culture is the set of values that ShareASale represents. We believe in fair business practices, socially responsible individuals, and a general concept of “doing the right thing.” ShareASale aims to employ like-minded individuals and grow a positive, altruistic workplace.
- OUR PARTNERS: We are only part of what makes the greater affiliate marketing industry the unique industry it is. Through strategic partnerships and brand alignment, we facilitate mutually beneficial advancements through shared resources, new business, reciprocal services, and advocacy efforts. It is through this collaboration and shared interest that we can create a more diverse, connected, and effective industry.
In January 2017 ShareASale was acquired by Awin, and together, the two companies formed the Awin Group. While the platforms and core technology remain separate, we look for ways to unite our two organizations and expand upon the existing synergy between us. Awin recently underwent a massive rebrand that brought together the zanox and Affiliate Window platforms under one roof. Taking inspiration from the Awin logo, ShareASale re-examined our current logo to achieve an updated look that aligns the two brands.
The new logo features a modified version of the font Questrial. This font has been used throughout the interface and on other marketing materials, so it should be familiar and representative of the jubilant, approachable brand we have built. The customized font features rounded edges that align with the rounded edges of the custom Awin font Whitney, which allows the two logos to sit together comfortably.
ShareASale will be introducing an updated color palette that will allow us to better align during co-branded webinars, conference appearances, and other future opportunities. The first of this change is visible through the star’s new golden hue that matches the yellow used in the Awin sail.
The Awin Group
Already with these minor modifications, our presence together achieves a more harmonious and visual alignment while still maintaining what makes each network uniquely its own. ShareASale will be unveiling a more in-depth update to our brand guidelines next month, so stay tuned!