Hello Affiliate Readers-
We are pleased to announce the first in a series of API updates designed to bring ease and automation to your ShareASale experience. We are revolutionizing our API to give you more tools than ever to find Merchants within ShareASale to partner with. With the new Merchant Search API call, you can query ShareASale to find Merchant opportunities based on the following criteria:
- Your joined or not joined status in the Merchant program
- Text or keywords resembling the Merchant’s name
- The Merchant’s category within ShareASale
- The Merchant’s tenure within the ShareASale network
- By the Merchant’s program settings such as: datafeed available, auto-deposit enabled, auto-approve enabled, and tracking gap period
- By the Merchant’s program metrics such as: epc, average sale amount, and reversal rate
Here is what we will return on the Merchant Search API call:
Merchant Id,Organization,WWW,Category,Status,Commission Text,Sale Comm,Lead Comm,Hit Comm,Cookie Length,Auto Approve,Auto Deposit,Datafeed Items,Epc 7 Day,EPC 30 Day,Reversal Rate 7 Day,Reversal Rate 30 Day,Ave Sale 7 Day,Ave Sale 30 Day,Ave Comm 7 Day,Ave Comm 30 Day,Powerrank Top 100
With this call, you can automate the creation of a hit list of must join or must optimize Merchant programs without having to login to ShareASale. As an example, if you require Merchants to have a datafeed and only want to work with Merchants that are on auto-deposit, you could create a call for non-joined Merchants that have a datafeed and are on auto-deposit which runs every week. You could then apply to those Merchants. Then, you need only wait on next week’s hit list to find new Merchant opportunities.
In addition to adding a number of new calls to our API, we have also updated the way that API credits are issued. Credits are now issued based on account performance. You will always have at least 200 credits per month, as before, and as you earn commissions additional credits will be assigned per month.