Everyone wants to make sure that payments come to them on time. This, however, is not only dependent on ShareASale but also on you! There are steps and options you can take in order to make sure your payments reach you as quickly as you want.
Let’s look at the different ways to get your payments…
Payments sent by Check (USA) = 2-3 weeks
Payments sent by Check (Canada) = 3-4 weeks
Payments sent by Check (Internationally) = 4-6 weeks
Although it is the slowest way of receiving your payment, check by mail is free and simple!
Payments sent by FedEx (USA) = 1-2 Business Days
Payments sent by FedEx (International) = 1-3 Business Days
Want to get your payments sooner? We have the option to have your payments be sent via FedEx. Although it costs extra, this option will usually get your payment delivered much faster than a mailed check. This option also gives you an added bonus: we are able to track the check if, for some reason, it gets lost.
Payments sent by Direct Deposit (USA) = 2-3 Business Days
Payments sent by Direct Deposit (International) = 3-6 Business Days
The fastest way to receive your payment is to sign up for direct deposit! Not only is it fast, but it is much easier for you. The money gets sent directly to your bank account. No hassle with waiting for the check in the mail, wondering where your money is, or taking the check to the bank.
- Make sure your payment trigger is set to the preferred amount. #RealLife Example- If you set the trigger for $100, then a payment will not be sent until your account balance reaches at least $100.
- Make sure your account has a tax form on file. Payments will not go out unless we have the proper tax form on file. #RealLife-How Do I Submit a W-9 Form?
- Double check your direct deposit information is correct and that you put the correct numbers in the correct boxes.
- Double check that your address and organization are listed correctly on your Edit Settings Page.
- Finally, make sure you have chosen and saved your Payment Preference on your Edit Settings Page.
**NOTE: All delivery times are estimates. The actual delivery time may vary by country.**