In our second special agency webinar, Awin’s Rachel Tyrer and our expert panel examine the current state of affiliate from a North American agency perspective.
How have our agency partners in North America been affected by the coronavirus pandemic? And what do they and their clients make of the new normal sweeping its way across the digital advertising and e-commerce industries?
For an inside view from the agency perspective on these radical changes we’re experiencing and how they may affect affiliate marketing in the future, join Awin’s Head of Account Management US Rachel Tyrer and our panel of leading agency figures from the US and Canada.
Agency representatives on the panel:
- Sarah Bundy, Founder & CEO at All Inclusive Marketing Inc.
- Jeremy Curtis, Managing Director at Sound Partner Marketing
- Noelle Spagna, Senior Affiliate Program Manager at PartnerCentric
- Mike Nunez, Co-Founder at AffiliateManager.com
- Kristina Nolan, Vice President of Affiliate Marketing at DMi Partners
RSVP for the Awin Group North American Agency Sector Insights webinar here, as well as register your interest for our upcoming strategic partnerships insights webinar.
Missed your chance to attend our previous global sector webinars? Click to watch telco & services, retail, travel, fashion and global agency. For more information on COVID-19, please visit our information hub where we bring you the latest news from Awin and ShareASale, as well as links to network insights and useful pointers, alongside wider updates.