In the first of two special webinars, we examine the current state of affiliate marketing globally from an agency perspective.
How have agencies been affected by the last few months of lockdown? And what will they and their clients make of the new normal sweeping its way across the digital advertising and e-commerce industries?
For an inside view on the agency perspective on these radical changes we’re experiencing and how they may affect affiliate marketing in the future, join Awin’s Agency Partner Jessica Brown and our panel of leading agency figures from across the globe.
Agency panelists joining this webinar:
- Steve Bryant, Managing Director at ThoughtMix
- Katy Hughes, Client & Operations Director at Acquire
- Geno Prussakov, Founder and CEO at AM Navigator
- Johannes Rauner, Team Lead Affiliate Marketing at Projecter
- Emily Mendeika, Associate Director – Team Lead Affiliates at iProspect
RSVP for the Awin Group Agency Sector Insights webinar here, as well as register your interest for our upcoming finance and US agency sector webinars.
Missed your chance to attend our previous global sector webinars? Click to watch telco & services, retail, travel and fashion. For more information on COVID-19, please visit our information hub where we bring you the latest news from Awin and ShareASale, as well as links to network insights and useful pointers, alongside wider updates.