For the second year in a row, Awin + ShareASale co-presented at Affiliate Summit East. Beginning three days of networking, thought leadership and fun with the Awin + ShareASale Party, it was great connecting with current clients and new partners to discuss how the Awin Group can take their affiliate strategy to the next level. View our agenda below for a complete ASE 2018 recap.
For Awin + ShareASale at Meet Market, this speed-dating style event was packed with brands and publishers looking to learn more about how to maximize affiliate programs across both networks. What a perfect way to kick off our joint positioning for the conference.
Awin + ShareASale Party
This year’s Awin + ShareASale Party was a hit! Guests enjoyed cocktails, a DJ, hors d’oeuvres and more! It was a memorable night of networking and fun under the backdrop of New York City lights.
RevShare Roundup is a great way for affiliates to discover new advertiser opportunities on Awin and ShareASale. Our location in the exhibit hall afforded us the opportunity for priceless connections with both potential and existing clients, and allowed us to zero in on attendees specifically in the revenue share space.
In case you missed RevShare Roundup, we highlighted Awin advertisers StriVectin and Viator, and ShareASale merchants Wayfair and Swap.com, and the excellent opportunities offered to publishers.
- StriVectin: StriVectin believes in one thing: The power of what works. StriVectin offers simple, curated and efficacious skin care products that are suitable for all skin types, non-comedogenic, and free of parabens and sulfates.
- Viator: Viator, a TripAdvisor Company, is the world’s leading resource for researching, finding and booking the best travel experiences worldwide. From traditional tours to once-in-a-lifetime experiences, they have something for every kind of traveler.
- Wayfair: Wayfair is your one-stop-shop for everything home, offering shoppers and affiliates one of the largest selections of furniture and décor for every style and budget. With over 7 million products, they feature exclusive sales at up to 70% off and free shipping on millions of products.
- Swap.com: Swap.com is the world’s largest online consignment store for baby, women, maternity, kids’ apparel and accessories. They are the most affordable way to sell clothes, toys and games no longer needed and acquire ones that kids are growing into.
It was great meeting old clients and new to discuss all things affiliate marketing, including the newly-released Awin + ShareASale Lookbook – #TheLuxeEdit – and the second edition of The Awin Report. We enjoyed meeting face-to-face with attendees to foster relationships across both networks and discuss how the Awin Group can help brands and publishers alike achieve their performance marketing goals.
Top minds from Awin + ShareASale led educational sessions on the latest affiliate marketing trends. Our workshops included:
- The 7 Keys to Successful Affiliate Marketing: Jeannine Crooks, publisher acquisition & development manager at Awin, discussed strategies and tactics to succeed in affiliate marketing, including how to pick the best merchants, understanding key metrics, and more. Attendees walked away with the strategies and tactics needed to succeed in affiliate marketing.
- 7 Power Questions to Maximize Your Merchant Relationships: Abby Schaller, blogger liaison at ShareASale, shared 7 questions affiliates should be asking in order to establish and maintain a strong relationship with merchants. With influencer marketing on the rise, participants were informed on what program aspects you can negotiate with a merchant to reach new levels of success.
As always, it was a wonderful Affiliate Summit East. We look forward to seeing everyone at the remaining conferences and events in 2018, including TBEX, FinCon and Type-A Parent.
Miss your chance to connect with us at ASE? Contact our sales team.