I love dogs. And I love Halloween. Now, some of you might think it is too early to think about a costume… but basically it never is. :)
So – I wanted to make a fun, interactive piece of creative for my blog that showed my readers how these two fun things could go together. This entire process took about 4 minutes and I will show you how to do the same.
The Final Fun & Interactive Piece of Creative
1. Join ShareASale! ShareASale is an affiliate marketing network hosting over 4,000 retail programs. One of those programs is BuyCostumes.com, who you see featured above!
2. Navigate to the "Make-A-Page" Tool
3. Enter in the Keyword that you would like to feature on your blog
4. Add and remove products using the green icons on the left (add) and the red x box on the right (remove).
5. Customize your borders, text, and link colors if you wish...
6. Use the Aff Track box to track clicks and sales specifically from this blog post by entering in a name or shortname of the post you are working on. This will help later when you are wondering how well this creative performed!
7. Click the "Gallery Preview" in the top right to change to Gallery mode, and when you are ready - click the "Get Code". All you'll need to do is copy and paste that code into your blog and you will have your Gallery!
Qadar saysJune 21, 2014 at 8:26 am
That is great! Thanks Brian for the post. Will definitely try.
Beverly saysJuly 3, 2014 at 12:07 pm
Is there an option to not show the price? I couldn’t find it.
If there isn’t can you add that option for us to not show the product price? Thank you!
Brian Littleton saysJuly 3, 2014 at 2:12 pm
Yes, that option exists – here is a screenshot on how to do it:
Heather saysAugust 11, 2014 at 4:01 pm
This is great Brian, I love the step by step how 2! However, I seem to be having issues with the images. Is there anyway that we can make them larger? I seem to be stumbling over the table format. The gallery style works fine but was not exactly my preference.
Kiescha Benton-Williams saysAugust 13, 2014 at 7:13 am
That is really cool! I have tried the feature before, but haven’t in a while. I guess it’s time for me to start using it again.
Deby at So Sew Easy saysAugust 25, 2014 at 4:43 pm
This is great! I can see myself using this several times when December comes around for holiday gift guides.
Even better, if we could add in other images and links manually for items that are not part of the SAS network, for example to add in one of our own products to the gallery. Products for my niche are a bit limited within SAS so being able to add in external items would make this a 5 star tool!
I know I’m asking a lot!
CodePromotionnel saysSeptember 16, 2014 at 6:49 am
That feature is awesome an this can unable bloggers to add more attractiveness for the landing page and it will result in better conversion.
Donna saysSeptember 18, 2014 at 11:28 am
I tried to send this as a gallery and page in a newsletter form via email and it killed the urls. Are you not able to email the code? What am I doing wrong?
Brian Littleton saysSeptember 18, 2014 at 11:47 am
Deby at So Sew Easy saysOctober 28, 2014 at 2:25 pm
Is there any way to save the galleries and Make A Page so that we can go back in and edit it easily without having to start all over and create it again if we want to add another product?
Brian Littleton saysOctober 29, 2014 at 3:44 pm
Yes – here are the steps to follow.
1. Once you have the products you want in the gallery, click on the tab for Save/Get options, and save those products to a Basket.
2. When you want to go back to it…
a. Go to Make-A-Page at https://shareasale.com/a-makeapage.cfm
b. Click on the Advanced toggle
c. Choose “Load a Basket”
Donna saysMarch 11, 2015 at 2:09 pm
I’ve been trying to figure it out all day. Whenever I pate the Page code into my WordPress Site it just shows really large images. I have played with the options and nothing is working.
Brian Littleton saysMarch 19, 2015 at 10:39 am
Donna – if you email me your blog and what issues you are having I can take a look – email is firstname.lastname@example.org
ilan saysApril 24, 2020 at 4:43 am
dear Brian Littleton
i liked that function and try it on my site but looks like not work,then i realise i use google site.ha ha ha
is there a way to work with google site or it just for wordpress?