It’s almost summer time and no sock day is a great reminder of that! It is a day to let your toes roam free from socks and stockings. Give your toes a breath of fresh air. The creators of this day say that having your own no sock day will also reduce the laundry load – so it’s good for the environment too!
Now that your socks are off, there’s lots of fun things you could do with those stockings. You could…
- Fill it up with rice, tie off the end and use it as a door jam to stop drafts.
- If your home is draft free, you could add a few drops of essential oil to that rice, pop the sock in the microwave for a few minutes and voila! You have a great smelling heating pad.
- Glue googly eyes to the toes and host your own puppet show.
- Place the sock over your hand and use it to clean.
- Put an icepack inside of it before applying to an injury.
- Place a rubber ball in the toe, tie it off, and use it as a dog throw toy.
Our barefoot Marketing Manager, Lindsey Savoie, will be announcing our lucky Spring Fling week six winners below!
Congratulations to our winners – your No Sock Day box will be arriving shortly with some mementos of no sock day, as well as the big prize…I’m talking about hard cash here people. Thank you for your participation and we’ll see you next week!