Awin US, comprised of Awin and ShareASale, will unify leadership and operations in 2019.
This unification will expand upon the strategic solutions offered to clients across both platforms in North America as well as those wishing to broaden their reach internationally.
Alexandra Forsch has been appointed president of all US operations. In her new role, Alexandra will oversee all North American activity for both Awin and ShareASale, continuing to drive growth for the business and further establishing Awin as the premier destination for performance marketing solutions. Sarah Beeskow Blay will work in close collaboration with Alexandra, continuing in her role as vice president to oversee the day-to-day operations of ShareASale.
Adam Ross, Awin COO comments, “In this new leadership structure, Alexandra and Sarah can better utilize their excellent knowledge and skills in the industry, allowing the Awin US Group to be more aligned in its operation to drive home large-scale projects and advancements.”
As part of this step, Awin and ShareASale will begin to formally unify the brands to operate solely under the Awin name in 2019 offering:
- Streamlined partnership opportunities for our publishers, advertisers & agency partners in North America & globally
- Agile platform toolsets to safeguard channel revenues from the decline of third-party tracking & ad blocking
- Technical innovation to drive channel efficiencies & optimize marketplace solutions
- Real-time network business intelligence, empowering digital marketers to make informed decisions
- Award-winning proactive support & thought leadership to inform, educate & guide channel investment
- Measurable returns from the affiliate space through an ethical, transparent & flexible network approach
“The centralization of our US footprint is an important and exciting milestone for Awin and ShareASale,” Alexandra Forsch notes. “With Sarah, I look forward to guiding the brands to further innovate and prosper as a single entity to produce more opportunities and enhanced solutions to our network partners.”
“Merging ShareASale and Awin is an essential step towards solidifying the end to end proposition for our North American partners,” says Mark Walters, Awin CEO. “We’re excited to continue capitalizing on our unrivalled reach and expertise, assisting retailers and affiliates to navigate through the continually evolving digital landscape with greater ease and security.”
For any questions, please contact email@example.com.