ShareASale is now offering payments to Affiliates on a global scale through Payoneer! This news is especially timely due to our recent acquisition by Awin, a global Affiliate Marketing Network. As our footprint expands, we want to ensure that our payment options for Affiliates remain as easy and straight-forward as they are domestically. Payoneer, a leading B2B international payments platform, allows us to seamlessly pay Affiliates in over 200 countries in more than 150 currencies.
Receiving payments from Payoneer…
…is all about flexibility! Choose the best way to use and access your funds from ShareASale:
Payoneer Prepaid Mastercard®
• Funds available on your card within minutes
• Withdraw cash from ATMs supporting Mastercard®
• Spend funds in stores or online
• Transfer funds from your card to your local bank account
Global Bank Transfers
• Get paid in your local currency
• Avoid excessive transfer and conversion fees
• Receive funds directly to your local bank account, as quickly as in 1 business day
Signing up for Payoneer…
…is easy! Just log in to your ShareASale account, click on Account and then Edit Settings. Scroll all the way to the bottom where it says, “Payment Preference,” and select “Setup Payment via Payoneer.”
Fill out your information in four easy steps, and once you’ve submitted your Payoneer application, you can view your account status at any time by logging in to your Payoneer account.
To learn more about getting paid through Payoneer, contact ShareASale, or click here to sign up.