ShareASale is seeking an organized and energetic candidate to join our team as a Technical Specialist.
The Technical Specialist position resides in the client services department with a focus on technical account development. The Technical Specialist position is a dynamic role within ShareASale that balances a technical skill set with client management.
The primary responsibilities of the Technical Specialist are to assist ShareASale clients on technical questions related to troubleshooting, affiliate program customization, advanced tracking, and ensuring all merchants and affiliates are fully leveraging the capabilities of the ShareASale system based on each client’s specific needs and goals.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree – A technical field or digital marketing field a plus
• 1-3 years of professional experience – tech, marketing, ecommerce, or affiliate industry experience a plus
• Experience managing ecommerce software and/or shopping cart platforms a major plus
• Must work well under deadlines and be professional, reliable, organized, motivated, detail-oriented, and able to juggle multiple tasks at once
• Excellent communication skills to work directly with staff and clients
• Microsoft Office skills, reporting skills, analyzing information, written and verbal communication, organization, self-development
We’d like to call it a work hard/play hard atmosphere, but it’s still mostly work…we’re not going to lie. But we do try to have fun whenever we get the chance. We support entrepreneurial spirits that want to contribute to the growth of the company.
- Location: ShareASale is located in Chicago in the exciting River North neighborhood.
- Compensation: Salary + 401K + Health Benefits