Merchant Development Specialist
ShareASale, an innovative and forward thinking internet marketing company, is seeking an organized and energetic candidate to join our team as a Merchant Development Specialist.
The Merchant Development Specialist position resides in the client services department with a focus on strategic account development. The Merchant Development Specialist position is a dynamic role within ShareASale that balances a marketing skill set with client management.
The primary responsibilities of the Merchant Development Specialist are to work proactively with Merchants and Agencies to provide supporting resources that ensure account growth and success. This person will also be empowered to help design and implement new ways to better serve our clients.
- Bachelor’s degree – communications or marketing field a plus
- Experience in Affiliate Marketing or digital marketing a major plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficiency with the internet and social media
- Must work well under deadlines and be professional, reliable, organized, motivated, detail-oriented, and able to juggle multiple tasks at once
- Friendly personality with excellent communication and organizational skills
- Owning/Managing a personal or company blog a plus
- Review Merchant and agency accounts to look for opportunities for strategic assistance
- Providing support to Merchant Development and Agency Relations Managers in optimizing accounts
- Responding to support ticket inquiries/calls related to Merchant development
- Support existing clients and exceed their expectations.
We’d like to call it a work hard/play hard atmosphere, but it’s still mostly work…we’re not going to lie. But we do try to have fun whenever we get the chance. We support entrepreneurial spirits that want to contribute to the growth of the company.
- Location: ShareASale is located in Chicago in the exciting River North neighborhood.
- Compensation: Salary + 401K + Health Benefits