We often hear from our Affiliates and Bloggers that the process of …
1. Picking a product to promote
2. Getting the link to that product.
… can be time-consuming and difficult.
So, as a result – we’ve added a Product Discovery Bookmarklet Tool for you to use to greatly narrow the amount of time from idea, to link!
(Scroll all the way to the bottom to get it)
WHEN BROWSING ON A PRODUCT YOU WANT TO PROMOTE – JUST CLICK THE PRODUCT DISCOVERY BOOKMARKLET
YOU’LL NEED TO BE LOGGED IN FIRST, SO LOGIN TO YOUR SHAREASALE ACCOUNT
FROM LEFT TO RIGHT – HERE ARE SOME FEATURES
1. Note that the Product Discovery Tool has identified the Merchant, and come up with a link that you can immediately use to link to this product and earn commission doing so.
2. Advanced Stuff is in the top right with the ability to add Afftrack, and get a shortened URL for social media.
3. Choose from available images that will either come from the Datafeed on ShareASale, or the website itself.
4. Customize the text that you would like to see in the layout, and use the green arrows to switch between available layouts.
5. Click to view/copy the HTML or the plain link
Creative Code is the one that most bloggers will want to use. There is also the URL only, and the RAW HTML which will allows a blogger to further customize before putting on a site.
THAT’S IT YOU’RE DONE …. OR, ADVANCED FEATURES BELOW
When a product matches as specific datafeed SKU on ShareASale, additional options are available including saving that product to a “basket” on ShareASale for later use in Make-A-Page Galleries or just to save for later.
Note how I am now curating a list of products to a basket called “Fall Football Items”
All of my previously curated products show up – and I’m ready to create my gallery.
VOILA. IN JUST A FEW SHORT MINUTES I’VE CREATED AN INTERACTIVE PIECE OF CREATIVE FOR MY READERS.
THIS IS AWESOME – HOW DO I GET THE PRODUCT DISCOVERY BOOKMARKLET TOOL?
We are currently accepting beta testers of the Product Discovery Tool to help us weed out any last minute bugs, and/or craft some additional features.
To participate and get an early look – go here: http://blog.shareasale.com/want-bookmarklet/