We have arrived at Affiliate Summit West 2013 – Viva Las Vegas!
The excitement is in the air and we are definitely looking forward to meeting you!
We will have representatives from our Sales and Client Services team at the ShareASale booth during the conference and we are bursting at the seams to fill you in on some exciting changes and additions we’ve made over the past year!
So if you find yourself standing in front of booth #219, welcome!
Perhaps you’re thinking, “Boy, there are so many questions I’d like to ask ShareASale, where to start!”. Fear not, there are lots of tools and features we are looking forward to sharing with you. But if you would like a few key points to help get the conversation started, below are a some example ice breaker questions to kick things off.
- How can I segment the affiliates in our program so we can create specific marketing strategies targeted directly to the different kinds of affiliates we are working with?
- Is it true that I can set up our affiliate commission payout based on the attribution of the sale? Wow! That’s great! What other custom commissions can be set up?
- Is ShareASale offering any Network promotions right now for new merchant sign-ups?
- Where can I automate the affiliate application process so I can automatically approve or decline affiliates based on certain criteria that I set?
- I’ve heard that CEO Brian Littleton is quite the musician. Exactly how many songs does he know how to play by heart on the piano?
- What kind of reporting is available that will provide me with program analytics so I see information such as which creatives our affiliates are using or how specific affiliates are performing year / year.
- Can you show me all the API options available so I can automate many of my management tasks like reconciling orders or adding daily coupons?
- How can we make our ShareASale affiliate program perform better?
- Why is such a whipper-snapper like David, the Director of Sales, referred to as “Grandpa”.
- Which ShareASale merchants are attending Affiliate Summit right now?
Stop by our booth #219 during exhibit hall hours on Monday & Tuesday to get the answer to these and any other questions you may have for us!