Merchant Focus: YesAsia.com
The Holiday Season is quickly approaching and holiday shopping is at its peak this month. As I am sure you are all aware, the PS3 recently released and good luck trying to find one that isn’t going to cost you an arm and a leg. Fortunately while looking through some merchants sites, I came across a few on YesAsia.com. Not only did I find a PS3 on YesAsia.com but they have everything from Music to Movies, Books to Comics, and even Toys and Collectables! It’s a one stop shop.
So if you haven’t figured it out, this week’s focus is Internet Retailer Top 500 and Internet Retailer Best of the Web Top 50 YesAsia.com (www.yesasia.com).
Yesasia has been with Shareasale since April of this year and have been cranking along since they joined. To help keep your mind at ease, Yesasia is on Auto Deposit, and puts forth every effort to track all orders including phone orders. They also keep affiliates up to date with all the latest and greatest deals in the Deals Database:
Stefan from Yesasia had some information and a few points to share with us about their Affiliate Program.
- Yesasia has free, worldwide shipping, on all orders over USD 25. Most orders come from the US, Canada, UK, Japan and Australia.
- Yesasia‘s Commission is 7% for all DVDs,CDs, Books, Games, Toys Collectibles. Game consoles are at 5% (handheld) / 2% (non handheld ).
- There is also a bonus for affiliates who refer more than 30 sales per month. Affiliates who promote Korean and Japanese music or promote Korean Dramas, can also get freebies to give away to their customers.
Yesasia Conversion is high with EPC usually above $20:
*(See EPC graph, current 30 day EPC is $22.40)
Yesasia has everything you need to promote thier program, has no leakage, and actively supports their Affiliates.
- Product feed of the 1000 bestselling items in the US, updated weekly.
- Regularly updated deals , including at least one discount coupon in the deals database.
- Banners and buttons for old and new releases.
- All orders are placed online.
- All orders are tracked worldwide.
- Links from Yesasia to sister site Yesstyle (also a merchant on shareasale) are tracked, and we pay commission on them.
- We regularly inform affiliates of the bestselling items in each category, with ready-to-use code in the email.
- We give individual support and consulting to affiliates who want to focus on specific product ranges.
- Affiliates can contact the affliate manager directly by email, IM, ICQ, or phone.
Yesasia also offers Make-A-Page that is Customized to their product lines:
Brian is the Founder and President of ShareASale - a 13 year old Chicago based software firm that helps connect online retailers with bloggers and webmasters. He can be found online at @brianlittleton and on brianlittleton.shareist.com Brian writes about internet marketing, College Football (CF Show), golf, hockey, social media, and cartoons!